Buildings and Contents Protection

Ceiling collapsed

If you have a mortgage you really should have a buildings and contents protection policy in place. Buildings and contents insurance would cover your home and possessions in the event of flood or fire for example, or a leaky pipe that ruins your carpet. It would even cover you if three little pigs took refuge and a big bad wolf came and blew your house down.

Buildings and contents protection would also cover your valuables in case of theft – subject to the necessary security precautions required.

Don’t forget, when buying a new home you need to ensure you have buildings protection in place for your new property from the date of contract exchange not completion. However, when you are selling your home you need to ensure you have buildings protection in place until the sale completes.

Independent and Whole of Market

Buildings and Contents Protection

  • Highest rated 5 Star defaqto policies only
  • £75k contents cover as standard
  • Uk based call centre staff for claims handling
  • Fully independent whole of market unbiased advice
Little Girl giving double thumbs up for our insurance

Our contents cover starts with a minimum level of £75,000 included.

Our policies contain £1 million buildings cover if you need to rebuild your home.

Defaqto is a leading UK independent financial research company. Defaqto help you avoid comparing insurance based on just price and enable you to see what benefits you are getting for your money.

Defaqto independently rate over 500 car and home insurance products on the marketplace and they never knowingly exclude a product or policy from their ratings.

About Our Company

We might be beaten on price by a price comparison website! However, cheapest is never best as we all know. Get a quote from us with your mortgage or life insurance quote and we will happily provide a quote for buildings and contents cover for you at the same time and we can show you the difference in terms of cover.

Our approach is to only provide the best levels of service and the highest levels of cover to all of our clients. We can happily take you through the coverage differences between your current policy and a building and contents policy we provide and we know you will see the difference.

You get what you pay for!

We can take you through the home insurance market and find the right protection product for your circumstances, which could potentially save you hundreds of pounds now, whilst ensuring that it doesn’t cost you thousands of pounds in the future.

Let us help find you the perfect building and contents cover to protect your home and your family.